Which devices can I watch Eros Now on?
Eros Now is available on computer, mobile and TV. It is compatible with any computer using a standard browser with the latest version of the Adobe Flash player installed.
Eros Now is available for free on iOS Apple and Android devices.
Eros Now is also available on Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Opera TV and other select smart TV devices. View all supported devices.
How do I install Eros Now?
- To start watching movies and shows on ErosNow.com, you'll need a computer with the latest version of Flash or HTML5, along with a supported browser like Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer
- Go to Google Play Store and download application - Eros Now Google Play
- Tap on "Install" button
- Wait until installation completes
- Click "Open"
- Go to App Store
- Search for Eros Now and download Eros Now - Eros Now iTunes
- Click "Open"
- Launch Apple TV and search for Eros Now in the App Store and download
- Launch Android TV and search for Eros Now - Eros Now Android TV
- Launch Amazon Fire TV and search for Eros Now - Eros Now Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV
- Launch Nexus Player and search for Eros Now - Eros Now Android TV
Google Nexus Player
- Launch TV with Opera TV and search for Eros Now in the App Store and install.
Note: Depending upon your subscription model, you will be able to watch the free/Premium movies.
How does the Free Trial work?
You'll be able to instantly stream unlimited movies, TV shows, music videos, and Eros Now Originals from your computer, smart phone, or streaming player. View all supported devices.
If you enjoy your Eros Now trial, do nothing and your subscription will automatically renew. Eros Now Premium is a month-to-month subscription.
You can easily cancel online at any time. There are no long-term commitments or cancellation fees. Sign up today to get started!
Note: You are only eligible to redeem the Free Trial offer once and you must be based in a particular country to see this offer.
How do I create an Eros Now account?
Click to play any title. Simply enter your email address or sign up via Facebook.
If the content requires a paid subscription, you will have to sign up for Eros Now Premium.
- If you sign up via an email address, you will be asked to verify your email to finalize account creation
- For Eros Now Premium, you won’t need to verify your email address
What are the system requirements for Eros Now?
- To start watching movies and shows on ErosNow.com, you'll need a computer with the latest version of Flash or HTML5, along with a supported browser like Google Chrome, Firefox Safari, or Internet Explorer
- The Eros Now app for iOS can be installed for free on any iOS device running iOS version 7.0 or later
- The Eros Now Android app can be installed for free on any Android device running Android version 4.4.2 or later. To check the version of your Android device, go to the Settings menu and select the "About phone" option
For smooth playback of standard definition video, a broadband Internet connection with a downstream bandwidth of at least 1.5 Mbps video is recommended. For high-definition video, 4.0 Mbps is recommended.
To determine your downstream bandwidth, go to www.speedtest.net. Click the green "BEGIN TEST" button. Once the test is complete, you’ll find your downstream bandwidth in the box that reads "DOWNLOAD SPEED."
To manage your Eros Now account, visit the Account Settings page (under your name at the top-right of the page).
What current plans are available?
Currently we offer the following subscription options:
- Eros Now Basic - free subscription - access to limited titles and features
- Eros Now Plus - paid subscription – access to all movies with limited features – monthly / annual – only available in India
- Eros Now Premium - paid subscription - access to all titles and complete features – monthly / annual
Why should I create a free Eros Now Basic account?
Eros Now Basic is an easy and free way to experience a sample of everything Eros Now has to offer, including music and short-form videos, movie trailers, Eros Now Originals: Short Videos, and making-of videos—all with a valid email address or signing up via Facebook. When you choose Eros Now Basic, you can immediately enjoy the following benefits:
- Watch all trailers, music videos and a selection of Originals
- Stream unlimited music and create music playlists
- Share your favourite movies, videos, and songs with friends on social media
- Add movies to your Watchlist to remember and watch in the future
- No ads
What is Eros Now Premium and how does it work?
Eros Now Premium offers the complete library of Eros Now entertainment in high-definition, including subtitles (for movies). The Eros Now library includes thousands of movies and TV episodes ready to stream instantly on your PC, Mac, Android device, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. Click to see a list of all supported devices.
- Unlimited movies
- Unlimited TV shows
- HD Streaming
- Offline playback of movies on mobile & tablets
- Unlimited music
- Enjoy Eros Now Originals
How do I upgrade my account to Premium?
To update your Eros Now Basic account to Premium, follow the steps listed below:
- Click ‘Upgrade’ on the top right of the webpage, select subscription plan, input valid payment method to complete upgrade
- Click the menu on the top right click the green ‘Upgrade’ button continue payment through Google Play or other payment method (if available)
- Click account at the bottom, click the green “Upgrade to Premium” button continue payment through your iTunes account
- Select the Premium movie you want to watch, select subscription plan, and continue payment through your iTunes account
You can also directly sign up for a new Eros Now Premium account through any of these platforms.
I forgot my password. How do I recover it?
To recover your Eros Now password:
- From ErosNow.com, click "Log in" from the top right corner of the page
- From the dialog box, click "Forgot Password"
- Enter the email you use for your Eros Now account
- Click "Send Email" and look for an email with a link to reset your password
How do I verify my email address for Eros Now Basic?
When you sign up for Eros Now Basic via email address on Web, iOS, Android in certain countries, you will receive a link to verify your email address.
The verification link received will be active for 5 days. You will need to verify your email within 5 days to set up a password and finalize account creation.
If your verification link expires, you can send yourself another link by inputting your email address again, the same way you did when you signed up and clicking resend link.
If you sign up via Facebook or sign up for Premium you will not be required to verify your email address.
Note: The verification link will be in your email inbox within a few minutes after signing up. If you don’t see the verification email, check your spam folder.
Can I watch any movie on Eros Now with my Premium subscription?
Yes, you can watch any Eros Now movie, TV show, or video with your Eros Now Premium subscription, with subtitles in English and Arabic for most movies.
Can I rent or purchase individual movies instead of buying an Eros Now Premium subscription?
Currently, you can only watch movies as a subscriber.
How do I redeem a promotional code?
Promotional codes are easy to redeem just follow the steps listed below:
- Navigate to Redeem Promotional Code
- Sign in/sign up to Eros Now account
- Input Promotional Code
- Go to "Eros Now" log in page by taping on "Eros Now" app icon
- Go to the log in page and either sign in/sign up with a basic account
- Go to "Accounts" section from the main menu bar
- Select "Redeem Promo Code " input valid promotional code
- Select "Redeem"
Note: Promotional codes can currently only be redeemed on Web and Android apps. If you redeem a promotional code, you are not eligible for other promotional offers like free trials.
How do I connect/disconnect my Eros Now account with/from Facebook?
Connecting your Eros Now account to Facebook lets you share your favourite movies, videos, and music with your friends on Facebook. To connect or disconnect your Eros Now account to/from Facebook:
- From ErosNow.com, click "Log in" from top right corner of the page
- From the account menu in the upper right, select "Account Settings".
- Click "Connect to Facebook" and follow the instructions
If you are already connected follow the same steps listed above and click “Disconnect from Facebook”
To view your current Eros Now subscription, visit the Subscription section in Account Settings page (under your name at the top-right of the page).
What are my payment options?
We currently accept subscriptions to Eros Now Premium service with credit card (web), iTunes (iOS), Google Play (Android), mobile phone carrier (Android), and wallet ( web / Android). Depending on your country location will determine the payment options available.
- Subscribe to Eros Now with your credit card when using Eros Now web. You can manage your subscription through the Subscription section in Account Settings
- Subscribe to Eros Now using your Google Play on your Android device. Manage your subscription with your Google Play account
- Subscribe to Eros Now using your iTunes on your iPhone, iPad or Apple TV device. Manage your subscription with your iTunes account
- Subscribe to Eros Now by paying with your mobile phone carrier. Direct carrier billing is available in 23 countries. Single time payment is available for each time period. Recurring subscription billing is not supported at this time when you pay by your mobile phone carrier
Pay by Mobile
- Subscribe to Eros Now by paying with your bank’s Wallet service on web and mobile. Currently supporting Paytm, SBI Buddy, Freecharge, and Mobiwik. This feature is only available in India. Single time payment is available for each time period. Recurring subscription billing is supported with Paytm but not supported by other Wallet providers at this time
Pay by Wallet
How do I check to see how I am being billed?
Click this link to visit Account Settings, your payment method will be listed under Subscription.
How do I update my payment information for my Eros Now Premium subscription?
If you subscribed to Eros Now Premium via ErosNow.com, follow these instructions to update your credit card payment information:
- Click "Log in" from top right corner of the page
- From Account Settings, click "Subscription"
- Click on “Update Billing Information”
- Enter your new payment information and click “Update”
If you subscribed to Eros Now from your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV, manage your subscription through your iTunes account.
If you subscribed to Eros Now from your Android device, manage your subscription through your Google Play account.
Note: You currently cannot update the email address associated with your account.
Questions about your billing date?
If you would like to know your next billing date or see your billing history, you can visit the Subscription section under your Account Settings.
Your billing date is determined by the date you signed up for the account. You cannot change your billing date unless you cancel your account and restart it on the day you would like to be billed.
If you have questions about a transaction you have done using your Wallet account with SBI Buddy, please contact the FSS team of SBI at firstname.lastname@example.org with your transaction details or call +91 022-27523552.
Will I get a refund if I cancel my Eros Now Premium subscription?
If you cancel your Eros Now subscription, your Eros Now Premium subscription will be cancelled at the end of the current billing cycle. You do not receive a refund for the remainder of your billing period. However, your current subscription will remain active until the end of the billing period so you can continue to enjoy Eros Now.
There is no fee to cancel an Eros Now Premium subscription. Please note that there is no support for refunds when paying by iTunes or mobile phone carrier. For PlayStore or Pay By Wallet: PAYTM, a GPA Order (Playstore) or Paytem ORDER ID need to be provided to initiate the refund.
How do I cancel my Eros Now Premium subscription?
If you subscribed to Eros Now Premium via Web, cancel your next Eros Now Premium subscription period by doing the following:
- On erosnow.com, click "Log in" from top right corner of the page
- From the upper right, click “Account Settings"
- Click the "Subscriptions" button
- Click on "Change Subscription" and follow instructions to confirm
- Once complete, you will receive an e-mail confirmation
If you subscribed to Eros Now from your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, manage your subscription through your iTunes account.
If you subscribed to Eros Now from your Android device, manage your subscription through your Google Play account.
Note: Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged at the beginning of the next monthly billing cycle.
How do I restore a purchase?
Note: This only available when purchasing using Google Play or iTunes.
- Select slide bar on the Home screen
- Select Account
- Click on “Restore Transaction”
- Once the transaction is successful you will be taken back to Featured screen
- Using Eros Now app, select Account
- Choose “My Settings"
- Select "Restore Subscription Purchase"
- Once the transaction is successful, you will be able to watch premium content
- Select Settings page
- Select "Restore Purchase"
- Once the transaction is successful, you will be able to watch premium content
How do I turn on subtitles for movies?
Eros Now has English and Arabic subtitles for most movies. To access subtitles, you must have an active Eros Now Premium subscription. Subtitles are not available for TV shows, music videos, trailers, promotional videos, etc.
- Next to the playback controls on the Eros Now video player, a "CC" button will appear. You can turn subtitles ON or OFF using the "CC" button
- On the video player screen, a “CC” subtitles icon will appear to. To turn subtitles ON/OFF and choose the language, tap the icon
From the Eros Now iOS or Android mobile app:
- Play the movie, Swipe down on your remote's touch surface to reveal the Info panel, go to Subtitles. Turn subtitles off/on and select the desired language
From Apple TV:
- On the video player screen, next to playback controls a “CC” button will appear. You can turn subtitles ON or OFF using the “CC” button
From Android TV & Amazon Fire TV:
How can I continue to watch movies and TV shows I was watching earlier?
The ‘Continue Watching’ function works the same way for all platforms. You can start watching movies or TV shows on one platform, and resume watching on another.
- Play any movie or TV show
- Stop the video whenever you want
- Come to the Featured screen and refresh it once
- You will see a “Continue Watching” section at the top with all of the movies and TV shows that you have not completed watching displayed with the most recently watched title displayed on the far left. Select title and the movie or TV program will resume where you last were
- Currently you can’t edit or delete selections from the continue watching section
Note: If the title is not available on the platform you are using, it will not be available in the Continue Watching section.
How do I add a movie to my Watchlist?
- Once you find a movie you want to add to your Watchlist, hover your cursor over the film artwork to view the movie summary. Then click "+ WATCHLIST". Alternatively, from the title’s details screen, you can also click on the + icon
- From a title’s details screen, tap "+ WATCHLIST" (iOS) or "ADD TO WATCHLIST" (Android)
From the Eros Now iOS or Android app:
- From a title’s details screen click "ADD TO WATCHLIST"
From Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV:
Note: To add a title to your Watchlist, you must have an active Eros Now account.
Where can I find my Watchlist?
In order to view your Watchlist, you must first be logged into your Eros Now account and have added at least one movie to your Watchlist.
- Go to the ErosNow.com feature screen, MY WATCHLIST is displayed in the first row
- Tap the "Me" icon at the bottom of the application screen, then tap on "My Watchlist"
From the Eros Now iOS app:
- From the navigation menu , tap "View Profile". Tap Watchlist
From the Eros Now Android app:
- Login on the featured page, MY WATCHLIST row will appear near the top
From Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV:
How do I add a music track, album, or curated playlist to my personal music playlist?
To create, manage, and share music playlists, you must first have an Eros Now Basic or Premium account and be signed in to your account. Music playlists enable you to create a collection of music videos or audio tracks to be played in sequential order.
- From a list of tracks, like an album or curated playlist, click "+ ADD ALL" to add the entire set of tracks to a playlist. To add a subset of tracks to playlist, simply select one or more tracks and click "+ ADD TO"
- To add complete albums to a playlist, tap the "+ ALL TO PLAYLIST". To add a single track to a playlist, tap on the overflow menu icon next to the track name and then tap "ADD TO PLAYLIST"
From the Eros Now: iOS & Android app:
Where can I find my saved Eros Now playlists?
To access your playlists, you must first be logged into your Eros Now account and have created one playlist.
- Hover over your name at the top-right of the page, select My Profile
- Click on the "My Playlists" button
- Locate saved playlists under "Playlists"
- Select the "Me" icon at the bottom of the application screen Tap "Playlists"
From the Eros Now app for iOS:
- From the featured screen, slide open the navigation drawer
- Tap “View Profile”
- Tap "Playlists"
From the Eros Now app for Android:
Downloading on Eros Now
If you have a Premium subscription, you can download movies to your iOS or Android device so you can watch when you do not have an internet connection.
To download titles from Eros Now on your mobile device, you will need:
- iOS 8.0 or later
- Android 4.4.2 or later
- An internet connection
- The latest version of the Erosnow iOS or Erosnow Android app
How to download a movie title?
- Use the Eros Now app on your mobile device
- Be logged in with a valid Eros Now Premium account
- Navigate to the movie you want to download
- Click ‘Download’
- Choose your download video quality ‘Low, Medium, High’
- Low: downloads fast but is lower quality
- Medium: takes longer to download but quality is better
- High: takes longest to download but is high quality
- Once the title has completed downloading, you can access it from the My Downloads section of the app
Note: Make sure you have 2x memory free on your phone to download a movie. Ex. If trying to download a 500mb movie, you will need 1gb free.
How to watch a downloaded movie?
- To access titles, you’ve already downloaded on your device
- Navigate in the Eros Now app to your profile
- Click My Downloads
- Tap the Play icon
How to delete a downloaded movie:
- Go to My Downloads
- Click on “X” button of the movie that you want to delete and Select OK
- You can also delete by going to the “Movie Detail” screen and click on Remove Download button
- Select OK
What to do in case of Insufficient Storage is shown while trying to download
- Click Download
- Click on Manage Storage
- You will be taken to Storage Settings on your device where you can free up space to Download
Downloaded movie does not play or says “License Expired”
- Go to My Downloads page
- Make sure the phone is connected to internet and play the movie. This will renew the license and play the movie
How do I use Stickers with my iOS Apple device?
Stickers are a cool way to send Eros Now messages to friends. Available to anyone with iOS 10.
- Download the Eros Now app from iTunes App store
- Go to iMessage on your iOS device
- Initiate a message with a friend
- Select the App Store icon near the text input box and select Eros Now icon from the list
- Select the desired sticker and click on send
Does Eros Now have a mobile app?
Which Apple devices support the Eros Now app?
The free Eros Now app for iOS can be installed on any iOS device running iOS version 7.0 or later. This includes:
- iPad 2 or later ( Click here to identify your iPad model )
- iPhone 4 or later ( Click here to identify your iPhone model )
- iPod Touch 5th generation or later
- Apple TV (4th generation)
Which Android devices support the Eros Now app?
The Eros Now Android app can be installed on any Android device running Android version 4.4.2 or later. To check the version of your Android device, go to the Settings menu and select the "About phone" option.
Can I create an Eros Now account on the Eros Now mobile app?
Yes. You can create a free Eros Now Basic account on both the Eros Now app for iOS and Eros Now app for Android. You can also subscribe to Eros Now Premium on both platforms using an in-app purchase with the associated store.
How do I use Chromecast to watch Eros Now movies on TV?
To watch Eros Now titles on your TV using Chromecast:
- Make sure your Chromecast and iOS or Android phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network
- Launch the Eros Now mobile app
- At the top of the app, tap the Chromecast icon in the navigation bar. If you do not see the Chromecast icon, close and re-open the app
- From the list of available Chromecast devices, select yours
- Find a movie you want to play and tap the Play icon
- Android users - make sure your captions are turned on in your phone's System Settings under Accessibilty
Note: some titles will not playback due to licensing and video protection requirements from title owner.
To stream movies from laptop to Chromecast, you must have:
- Chrome browser installed
- Install the cast button for Chrome browser for steps click the link - installing cast button on chrome browser
- Be on the same network as your Chromecast
- Find a movie you want to play, select the cast button
Can I watch Eros Now on my Apple TV?
Yes, Eros Now is available on the new Apple TV (4th Generation). To download it, go to the App Store on your Apple TV and login. You also can use Airplay with the Eros Now application to stream movies from your iPad or iPhone to your Apple TV.
How do I use Airplay to watch Eros Now movies on my Apple TV?
To use Airplay:
- Download the Eros Now iOS app from your iPad or iPhone
- Make sure your device and Apple TV are on same network
- Launch the Eros Now app on your iOS device and begin playing the movie you wish to view via your Apple TV. From the play screen, look for the Airplay icon and pair it to your Apple TV. From here, you can also change your subtitle preferences. Read Apple's detailed instructions for more information
I'm experiencing video streaming issues (choppy video playback, videos that stop and start, videos don’t play) with Eros Now. What should I do?
Video streaming issues on Eros Now are usually easily resolved through the following suggestions:
- Check your bandwidth. For a good streaming experience, you need a good broadband Internet connection. For smooth playback of standard definition, a broadband Internet connection with a downstream bandwidth of at least 1.5 Mbps video is recommended. For high-definition video, 4.0 Mbps is recommended. To determine your downstream bandwidth, go to www.speedtest.net. Click the green "BEGIN TEST" button. Once the test is complete, you’ll find your downstream bandwidth in the box that reads "DOWNLOAD SPEED."
- Pause or close other applications. If you are running any bandwidth-intensive applications anywhere on your network such as another video streaming service (e.g. YouTube, Netflix), a music streaming service (e.g. Spotify, Saavn), a communications service (e.g. Skype) or file movement services (e.g. Dropbox), try pausing or closing those applications while you use Eros Now
- Try restarting your home network. Unplug your modem and home router from your power connection. Plug in your modem and wait until all the indictor lights are blinking. Plug in your home router. When your router lights are all blinking properly, restart your computer and try streaming your movie again
- Move your device closer to your Internet connection. If you are watching Eros Now videos over a wireless (Wi-Fi) connection, try moving your computer or device closer to your router. Or, when possible, use a wired connection
- Be sure to have the latest version of software installed. If you are using Eros Now on your computer, make sure you have the latest browser and version of Adobe Flash installed
- Try another compatible browser. If you are using Eros Now on a browser, try another supported browser or reboot your computer or device
- Clear your browser cache
- Update firewall. If you use firewall software, add ErosNow.com as a trusted site
Why is the video quality so poor on my Apple or Android device?
Our goal is to deliver an optimal streaming experience to all Eros Now users. When you use Eros Now on a slow network connection, we automatically adjust to the best quality for your network speed to ensure that you get a smooth playback.
If you are using our service via the Eros Now app on a mobile device, connect to a high-speed Wi-Fi network whenever possible. If one isn’t available, try using a faster 4G mobile connection.
Videos won’t play at all. What should I do?
If you are able to access Eros Now, but are unable to stream a movie, test your bandwidth speed. Usually, if you cannot play a video, it is because your network speed is too low.
If your network speed is sufficient ( minimum 1.5 Mbps ) and you are still not streaming video from ErosNow.com, try these tips:
- Check to see if any antivirus or firewall software is blocking third-party Flash content
- Update Adobe Flash to the latest version
- Try upgrading your browser to the latest version. Or try a different compatible browser
If you are streaming from the Eros Now Android or iOS app, try these tips:
- Delete the Eros Now app and re-install it from the App Store or Google Play
- Turn off your phone and turn it back on
I'm experiencing audio/sound issues on ErosNow.com. What should I do?
If you experience no audio while streaming movies on ErosNow.com, try the following suggestions:
- Verify that the volume setting on the Eros Now video player is correct. You can find the volume setting in the playback bar underneath the video player. (To expose the playback bar, move your mouse onto the player.) The volume setting is on the right side of the player
- Verify that your computer's volume is not muted and is turned up high enough. On a Mac, the volume controls are toward the top right of your keyboard. On a Windows PC, double-click the volume control in the System tray
- Try testing your computer's audio through another application or web site
- Try quitting your browser and re-launching your Eros Now movie
I am paying for an Eros Now subscription but cannot watch Eros Now Premium titles. What can I do?
If you are being billed monthly for an Eros Now Premium or Plus subscription but are unable to watch movies, you might be logging in with an email address that is not associated with your paid subscription. Confirm by doing the following:
- From ErosNow.com, click "Log in" from top right corner of the page. If you are currently logged in, log out and log in again
- After logging in, click the "Account" link at the top right and then click "Subscriptions"
- Make sure that the account associated with your email address has an active subscription
I forgot my password. When I tried to reset it, I received an error that my email address is not recognized. What should I do?
When you submit your email address in the Forgot Password dialog and you see the message "You are not registered for this service using this email", then that particular email address is not associated with an Eros Now account. Please check all email addresses you may have used, including those you might not normally associate with online subscriptions.
I can't log in at all. What should I do?
I am not able to download a video. What could be the issue?
You need 2x movie size of internal storage available to download a movie so you might not have sufficient space in the memory of your phone. After downloading, the movie will not take up 2x memory.
Ex. – You need 1gb available on your device to download a 500mb movie. After download and processing, downloaded movie will only take up 500mb of space.
What do I do if my TV activation code is not working for Android TV or Amazon Fire?
The activation code displayed on Android TV or Amazon Fire expires after 5 minutes if it is not redeemed. Select “Get a New Code” button to get a fresh code displayed.
I upgraded my Eros Now account but still can’t watch premium movies on my Android TV or Amazon Fire device. What can I do?
After successfully upgrading an Eros Now Basic account to Premium, you must log out of the app and re-login again with the same account credentials.
How do I report an issue about Android TV & Amazon Fire TV?
We need information about your account and the specific issue. This includes your account type and version number of application, which can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the featured page of the application and selecting the “about” button. Message email@example.com with the issue you are facing.
Having trouble verifying your account?
If you didn’t receive a verification email, check your spam folder. Be sure you inputted your email correctly. If the link has expired simply input your email address again and click resend link to get a fresh link.